Media o nas
The first consultation
How to book an appointment? How to prepare for it? Which questions will you be asked?
It's just a few examples of questions which bother couples before the first consultation with the fertility specialist. We know how stressful the decision about the treatment may be and we try to inform our Patients beforehand.
- Katowice, Żelazna 1 street (3rd floor)
- Kraków, Mehoffera 10 street
- Bielsko-Biała, Sobieskiego 89/49 street
- Częstochowa, Kozielewskiego 9 street
- Phone: 00 48 608 767 231, 00 48 600 466 592
- e-mail: email@example.com
During the first consultation you meet with our specialist who asks question about your medical history:
- For how long are you trying to conceive?
- Have you ever been pregnant before?
- Do you suffer from any chronic diseases?
- Are your cycles regular?
Thus it is recommended to prepare your medical records. You also have some time to fill in the medical questionnaire.
We kindly ask to come to the Clinic about 15 minutes before your planned visit. We create your medical record and go through a set of formalities.
Infertility problems concern both woman and man. We strongly encourage both partners to attend the first consultation with our specialist. It is essential to diagnose the problem and plan suitable treatment.
The first appointment
During the first consultation our specialist asks all kind of questions related to your medical history, do the ultrasound, and analyzes provided information. Furthermore, he recommends the best treatment method.
The initial consultation is also a great opportunity to ask questions and dispel all doubts.