E-mail

Gyncentrum

E-mail

office@gyncentrum.pl

Telefon

00 48 608 767 231

Success rates

90% cycles of in vitro fertilization, carried out under the 2 + 1 Program, in the period from May 2018 to May 2019 in Gyncentrum clinics ended in getting pregnant. Such high effectiveness is the result of the vast experience of doctors and embryologists working in our Clinic and advanced laboratory techniques that we use during the in vitro procedure.

As part of the "2 + 1 Program", patients of our clinic are guaranteed 3 full in vitro fertilization procedures. One cycle in vitro includes several stages, starting from the patient's hormonal stimulation, through the collection of eggs, fertilization, and embryo transfer. During such a cycle, one to several transfers are carried out, depending on the number of embryos obtained and the need to repeat the procedure.

 


We fulfill dreams

Embryotransfer is a procedure of transferring fresh embryos/blastocysts formed after in vitro fertilization into the patient's uterus. Depending on the assessment of the morphology and the rate of their development, the transfer may take place 2,3,4 or 5 days after fertilization. On the day of the transfer, selected embryos are being put by the doctor through the cervical canal into the uterine cavity. The remaining surplus embryos undergo a vitrification process and are stored in liquid nitrogen until use in the next transfer or when the couple decides to have a child in the future. Then, the procedure is called cryo-embryotransfer.


Below we present the percentage approach to the effectiveness of a single in vitro cycle, including all embryo transfers in a given cycle, both fresh (ET) and frozen (KET) depending on the patient's age. Age is one of the most important factors determining the effectiveness of procedures taken in the in vitro laboratory. In patients under 30 years of age, the effectiveness of a single in vitro cycle in Gyncentrum is 66%. Half of the cycles carried out in women between 31 and 35 years old ended in pregnancy. The chances of success of the procedure for women over 36 and 40 years old are at a similar level. 
success rate IVF

Transfer of fresh embryos

In the Gyncetrum clinic, as many as 58% of patients under 30 years of age manage to become a mother in a single in vitro cycle. With the age of the patient, the chances of getting pregnant decrease, but women who have already reached the age of 40 in 42% of the in vitro cycles carried out in Gyncentrum manage to get pregnant.skuteczność in vitro

 

Cryo-embryotransfer 

Embryo vitrification is a safe method of fertility protection, which does not negatively affect the quality of the embryos obtained. This is evidenced by the following data. In the analyzed period, as much as 71% of patients under 30 years of age who had a frozen embryo transfer. Embryo vitrification is a safe method of fertility protection, which does not negatively affect the quality of the embryos obtained. This is evidenced by the following data. In the analyzed period, as much as 71% of patients under 30 years of age who had a frozen embryo transfer fulfilled their dreams of becoming pregnant. Every second patient between the ages of 31 and 35 had a chance to become a mother.skuteczność zapłodnienia in vitro

 

 


 

 

 

00 48 608 767 231 office@gyncentrum.pl Gyncentrum on Facebook